Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Trust in Truth, TinT

Go down 
AuthorMessage
backslasher
Spirit of the Thunderbird
Spirit of the Thunderbird
backslasher

Trust in Truth, TinT Empty
PostSubject: Trust in Truth, TinT   Trust in Truth, TinT Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:11 pm

Well what are the values of this guild? What do we stand for and what wont we stand for?

First of all its important to tell you that we are a friendly guild, were not here to cause trouble ! That doesnt mean we are uber serious straights from Nerd-ville ...

The Trust in Truth is based on a Tribal Mentality, everyones opinion will matter and everyone will get a say in how we do things for the guild.

Its going to be a learning curve for us all, I just wanted to get away from the idea of a strict heirarchy where only one or two make decisions and nobody is consulted.

I thaught it important to make a guild where everyones ideas are important and everyones feelings are considered whenever we do something that will affect the Tribe.

I will make a serious promise here, and i shall keep my word on it. As a Tribal ELder and guidmaster ( god i dont like the idea of 'master' ) I will NEVER ask you to make me things to further my own needs. I will never ask you to produce essences , bars or ANYTHING to improve JUST MY CHARACHTER.

Yes at times we will do guild projects, but we will all benefit from them in the long run, not just me !!

We want to encourage a place where you know you can come if you have troubles , where you can allways rely on the help of another Tribe member in times of trouble. Where we are honest both in our dealings with the community and with each other.

Its important you know that TinT will strive to be an a Tribe of honor and respect, to make EL a place where people enjoy having us around. Where we make a differance for the better.

As a final note, i feel its important to use the old saying '' The Truth Shall Set You Free '' .

This is about trusting yourself as much as trusting others !! It is about walking your own path , nobody in this Tribe will ever ask you to divert from your path, you are free to build your charachter however you want, but its YOU who must live with the consequences, YOU who must take control of your actions.

We can guide you, and you can guide us.

We cannot control you, and you cannot control us.

Walking your own path is not about solitude, it is about freedom, respect and honesty.

For if you are ever in need who will help you ? Those you have wronged or those you have helped ? This is where Trust in Truth shall flourish, because we will allways help when we can.
Back to top Go down

Trust in Truth, TinT
Page 1 of 1