Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

When you become a member of Trust in Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage
backslasher
Spirit of the Thunderbird
Spirit of the Thunderbird
backslasher

When you become a member of Trust in Truth Empty
PostSubject: When you become a member of Trust in Truth   When you become a member of Trust in Truth Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:02 pm

When you become a member of Trust in Truth you automatically become a member of the Tribal Council.

As a member of the Tribal Council you have a say in any decisions that affect the way the guild is going to work.

This does not mean that everything you say will be put into effect, because that would simply be ridiculous !

What it does mean is that if there is something important to decide about the Guild or the actions of one of its members, we shall ALL decide how to proceed.

Your voice matters and so do your ideas.

When the Tribal Council has come to a majority decision on a matter, they will elect a spokesperson to put forward the idea to the Tribal Elders.

To be a Tribal Elder you must be of rank 18 or above.

To move through the rank system you must prove yourself of having good charachter. You dont have to do anything specific, I will never ask you to mine ores for me or make me swords to prove yourself. When the time comes, it will happen.
Back to top Go down

When you become a member of Trust in Truth
Page 1 of 1