Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Respect and Courtesy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
backslasher
Spirit of the Thunderbird
Spirit of the Thunderbird
backslasher

Respect and Courtesy Empty
PostSubject: Respect and Courtesy   Respect and Courtesy Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 11:08 pm

You know ? Those two things that get us through life with a smile.

This Guild will be around to make everyones time in these Lands an enjoyable one.

We want Tribe members who are respectful and dont start pointless arguments.

I will allways stick up for you if you have been attacked in any way and i would hope that all tribe members will see it that way, as an attack on one of us is an attack on us all.

Being respectful and courteous doesnt mean you have to be a wimp, far from it.

But you know, just keep in mind that its good to treat people the way you want to be treated.

Respect doesnt just mean respect the ELders, we are all worthy of respect until we prove otherwise. The ELders will treat everyone as importantly as everyone else, theres no favourites or special treats or secrets only for some members.

If we have knowledge to share, it will be given to the whole Tribe, not just a select few.

Courtesy is about saying please and thanks when you trade, its about sitting down at storage so everyone can click the NCP. Just little things like that will make a big differance to how our guild is percieved.

There are no strict guild rules as to behaviour, god no ! Of course we have certain guidelines for PVP and PK, to make sure you dont get us all in trouble.

I just hope that when you read what ive been saying you will know if were the guild for you or not and so there will be no need for

'' you shall not do this '' or

'' guild law number 798668767 says you cant do this ''
Back to top Go down

Respect and Courtesy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: Welcome To Trust In Truth :: An Introduction to the Values of TinT-
Jump to: